Terms of Service
Summer, Locutus, Dixie, Macy, Finn, Phoebe
Waiver, Assumption of Risk, and Agreement to Hold Harmless
I understand that attendance at a dog training class is not without risk to myself, members of my family, or guests who may attend, or my dog, because some of the dogs to which I (we) will be exposed may be difficult to control and may be the cause of injury even when handled with the greatest amount of care.
I hereby waive and release Topline K9 Solutions LLC, its officers, employees, owners, members, contractors, and agents from any injury or damage resulting from the action of the dog, and I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending any training session, or while on the training grounds or the surrounding area thereto.
In consideration of and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Topline K9 Solutions LLC, its officers, employees, members, contractors, and agents from any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to any training session or while on the grounds or surrounding area thereto as a result of any action of any dog, including my own.
Because we keep our classes small, we are unable to issue refunds or class credits.
Terms of Service
1. The information filled out on the class application is accurate and complete.
2. All owners must clean up after their dogs when on the premises of the facility.
3. All dogs must remain on leash when on the premises of the facility.
4. Any dog which, in the opinion of the class instructor, is aggressive will be removed from the class.
5. Anyone under 18 training a dog in class must have a parent or responsible adult in attendance during class.
Sally Rose & Stella